Our Stainless Steel Swagless Adjustable Non-Tensioning Cable End for Angled Surface Mount can pivot up to 180° in each direction to accommodate any cable railing angle.
Works great on pitched or level runs, but, it has been designed for angled runs because of the body of the fitting pivots at the clevis. Can be used with any other tensioning fitting on the opposite end of the run. The cable attaches manually with no special tools required with our push-lock automatic-locking jaws system.
- Made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Attaches to the inside face of newel post
- For use with 1/8" dia. Stainless Steel Cable ONLY
- Can pivot up to 180° to accommodate any stair angle
- Screw Length: 1-1/2" x 1/4" - Overall Length: 4-3/16" - Width: 7/16" (11mm)
- Have no tensioning capabilities - Suitable for level or pitched runs
- Must be used with a tensioning fitting on the opposite end of the run
Our marine grade 316 stainless steel cable and fittings are perfect for both residential and commercial projects.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.