Our Stainless Steel Swagless Adjustable Cable Tensioner for Angled Surface Mount provides the best tensioning for your cables, it's used for both short and long runs when strong tensioning ability is required. Can pivot up to 180° in each direction to accommodate any cable railing angle. Consists of two components that fit together: the wood lag screw and the adjustable swivel tensioning body.
Tension is created by inserting and turning the swivel body into the lag screw thread while preventing the cable from turning. The wood lag screw is broached for an allen wrench on one end to make it easy to screw into the post. The cable attaches manually with no special tools required with our push-lock automatic-locking jaws system.
- Made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Attaches to the inside face of newel post
- For use with 1/8" dia. Stainless Steel Cable ONLY
- Can pivot up to 180° to accommodate any stair angle
- Swivel Body Length: 3-13/16" - Width: 7/16" (11mm)
- Lag Screw Length: 1-1/2" x 1/4" - Overall Adj. Lag Screw Length: 4-1/4"
- Swivel Body Internal Thread Length: 1-1/2"
- Overall Length: Min 6-1/2" - Max 8"
- Kit Includes: (1) Adjustable Lag Screw - (1) Swivel Tensioner Body
- At least one tensioner is required per each cable run
Our marine grade 316 stainless steel cable and fittings are perfect for both residential and commercial projects.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.