Our Stainless Steel Swagless Non-Tensioning Cable End Lag Screw are used for leveled cable runs that attach to the surface of a wood newel post, plastic or composite material walls. The cable attaches manually with no special tools required with our push-lock automatic-locking jaws system.
- Made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Attaches to the inside face of newel post
- For use with 1/8" dia. Stainless Steel Cable ONLY
- Screw Length: 1-1/2" x 1/4" - Overall Length: 3-1/8" - Width: 7/16" (11mm)
- Have no tensioning capabilities - For use on level runs only
- Must be used with a tensioning fitting on the opposite end of the run
Our marine grade 316 stainless steel cable and fittings are perfect for both residential and commercial projects.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.