Our Stainless Steel Swagless Cable Tensioner with Lag Screw is used for both short and long runs when strong tensioning ability is required. Consists of two components that fit together: the wood lag screw and the swivel tensioning body.
Tension is created by inserting and turning the swivel body into the lag screw thread while preventing the cable from turning. The wood lag screw is broached for an allen wrench on one end to make it easy to screw into the post. The cable attaches manually with no special tools required with our push-lock automatic-locking jaws system.
- For use on level runs only
- Made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Attaches to the inside face of newel post
- For use with 1/8" dia. Stainless Steel Cable ONLY
- Swivel Body Length: 3-13/16" - Width: 7/16" (11mm)
- Lag Screw Length: 1-1/2" x 1/4" - Overall Lag Screw Length: 3-1/4"
- Swivel Body Internal Thread Length: 1-1/2"
- Overall Length: Min 5-1/2" - Max 6-7/8"
- Kit Includes: (1) Lag Screw - (1) Swivel Tensioner Body
At least one tensioner is required per each cable run
Our marine grade 316 stainless steel cable and fittings are perfect for both residential and commercial projects.
Note: We do not recommend this terminal for angled applications. Consult your local building code for specific requirements
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.