Our Stainless Steel Rounded Glass Clamp for Round Newel Post are the most effective way of securing glass panels to our round newel posts. They grip the glass with immense strength, no need for adjustment, just tighten the screws, and you're done! These glass clamps can be used on curved, straight, and spiral staircases.
- For mounting onto our 1-5/8" round newel posts
- Attaches with a E0323 screw to round newel post
- Firmly holds glass panels - 4 clamps needed per glass panel
- Available for 3/8" and 1/2" glass
- Set of gaskets included
- Height: 1-3/4" - Width: 2-1/2" - Thickness: 1-1/8"
- Includes a safety pin (removable)
- 316 marine grade quality suitable for interior or exterior use
- Satin/Brushed finish
Don't forget to order the E0323 screw to attach glass clamp to newel post.
Note: If using glass clamps in any installation where the glass is fixed to the outside of a staircase and overhanging, then security pins and drilled glass must be used. Alternatively, use our square glass clamps which come with a bottom location security plate.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.