Heavy Duty Drywall 75 lbs Anchors are normally used when you can't locate a stud. The anchors are easy to install or remove using only #8 x 1-5/8 in. screw (included) and a #2 Philips screwdriver. No pre-drilling is necessary - screw directly into drywall. They hold a lot of weight, and they install easier than just about any other type of anchor.
- Self-drilling plastic drywall anchors
- Use in 1/2 in. or 5/8 in. drywall
- 75 lbs. maximum project load in 1/2 in. drywall
- Audible click lets you know when the anchor is firmly set
- Splits and grips for a strong hold that won't back out
- Made with high-strength fiber-reinforced resin for superior durability
Note: It's always best to screw directly into a wall stud.
We recommend taking your Phillips screwdriver and simply gouging a small starter divot right where you want to screw in the anchor. This starts the tip of the plastic self-drilling drywall anchor in the drywall instead of allowing it to skip across the painted surface.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.