Our Glass Clamp with Flat Plate for Round Newel Post holds the glass panels in place securely, they also provide a contemporary look to commercial and residential properties.
Security plate is used to prevent glass panel sliding down. No need for adjustment - just tighten the screws, and you're done!.
For mounting onto stainless steel round newel posts. Rubber inserts will accomodate 3/8" and 1/2" (10 and 12 mm) tempered glass. These glass clamps can be used on curved, straight and spiral staircases.
- 4 clamps needed per glass panel
- Attaches with screws to any flat surface
- Suitable for 3/8" and 1/2" Glass
- Height: 2-11/64" - Width: 2-11/64" - Thickness: 1-9/16"
- Interchangeable security plate (can be used as left or right glass clamp)
- Glass hole cut out not required
- Satin/Brushed finish
- Attaches with screws to round newel posts
- 316 Marine grade stainless steel ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Includes a safety Pin (removable)
- Set of gaskets included
Note: If using glass clamps in any installation where the glass is fixed to the outside of a staircase and overhanging, then security pins and drilled glass must be used.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.