The ETW05SX Stainless Steel Cable Lag Stud Terminal (Left Hand) is a screw for stainless steel cable runs that must attach to the surface of a wall or post. Can be installed at any angle, making it suitable for stairs and odd-shaped perimeters. Ideal for anchoring cables into wood, walls, plastic or composite materials.
- Thread Direction: Left hand
- Use in combination with the ETF05SX
- 316 marine grade quality suitable for interior or exterior use
- Must be used in conjunction with a tensioner terminal
- Designed for 5mm cable - Great for exterior decks
- Left Hand thread (it follows the left hand grip rule)
- 3 1/2" Height - 3/16" Hole diameter
- 1-thread - Does not allow tensioning of cable
Note: We recommend first to pre-drill with either a ¼” or 17/64” drill bit to allow our lag screw terminals to be properly driven in without accidently cracking the wood post.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.