The ETM05DX Stainless Steel Cable Threaded Terminal (Right) is the most used cable terminal. It has two sides, one is right-hand threaded and the other one plain inside so the stainless steel cable can be crimpt. Threaded terminals are used to put tension onto a wire, either with the help of locking nuts or as part of a rigging screw or turnbuckle.
- Thread Direction: Right hand
- Designed to accept our 5mm stainless steel cable
- Provides very strong & reliable termination
- Ideal for balustrading & suspended systems
316 marine grade quality suitable for interior or exterior use
- Thread Size: M6 x 1.00 pitch
- Thread Length: 1-1/8" - 2-3/8" Height
- 5/16" Diameter - 9/32" Diameter to crimp
- Satin/Brushed finish
- Crimping required for installation
- We have tools & equipment available
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.