Use our ET06 Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Middle Cable Tensioner Body with internal left and right threaded holes for tensioning cable in the middle of a run. The body rotates on the cable and provides a considerable amount of take-up. It is suitable for level runs or stair pitches.
- The perfect piece for making wire rope adjustments
- Turnbuckle for our 5mm stainless steel cable
- Virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views
- Ideal for balustrading & suspended systems
- Adjustable between a length of 1" to 2"
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel
- Suitable for Interior or Exterior use
- 2 M6 thread - 5/16" Diameter - 2-1/2" Height
- Inside metric thread: one right hand thread end and one left hand
- Supports up to 250 lb - Quick and easy to install
- Satin/Brushed finish
Also called rigging screw, tensioner, bottlescrew or adjuster.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.