The E6070 Pivotable Connector for Round Wood Handrail connector will firmly attach two ends of a 1-3/4" round wood handrail up to 90° in each direction. Requires two attachment supports (E600-T) to attach to the handrail.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Aesthetic look and design
- Creates a pivotable bridge between two pieces of wood handrail
- Adjusts to multiple angles
- Fitts 1-3/4" (45mm) diameter wood railing
- External Diameter: 1-3/4" - Length: 4-15/16"
- Satin/Brushed finish
- 2 Hexagonal socket set screw
Installation is quick and easy, simply attach the E600-T (sold separately) plastic supports at the ends of the handrail with screws and high strength adhesive and insert the fitting into the support and leave to set. E600-D Drill gauge is recommended to center E600-T plastic supports on end of handrail.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.