The E600 90 Degree Curved Elbow Fitting makes it easy for your round wood handrail to turn a corner. Commonly used to make a smooth radius transition around 90 degree corners. Requires two attachment supports (E600-T) to attach to the handrail.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Smooth radius - Aesthetic look and design
- Used where handrail must turn 90° left or right
- Creates a curved 90° turn
- Fitts 1-3/4" (45mm) diameter wood railing
- External Diameter: 1-3/4" - Length: 3-1/2"
- Satin/Brushed finish
Installation is quick and easy, simply attach the E600-T (sold separately) plastic supports at the ends of the handrail with screws and high strength adhesive and insert the fitting into the support and leave to set. E600-D Drill gauge is recommended to center E600-T plastic supports on end of handrail.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.