The E459 Rigid Handrail Support Bracket for Round Rail has a rigid mounting plate and provides a contemporary look to commercial and residential properties.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Will mount into wood, steel or concrete walls
- Fits 1-3/8" - 1-5/8" wood or metal round railing
- Height: 4-1/8" - Width: 2-1/2" from wall to center of rail
- Flange Diameter: 2-1/2" - Flange has three 5/16" mounting holes
- Arm Thickness: 1/2"
Installation is quick and easy, simply find a stud (use a stud finder to locate the center of each stud), place in the proper angle and then fasten the bracket to the wall.
Note: Building codes require a handrail installation any time there are more than three steps. Consult your local building code for specific requirements.
Wall rail brackets should be installed every 48” on center average. Use 3 brackets per each 8' section.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.