The E4581 Pivotable Stainless Steel Handrail Support is used to connect a vertical post to a horizontal tube at an angle. It's the most simple solution for sloped handrails traveling along a staircase or other incline.
- Fits 1-3/8" - 1-5/8" round stainless steel newel posts and railing
- Perfect for inclines such as stair rakes and ramps
- Manufactured from stainless steel grade 316
- Maximum corrosion resistance - Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Will fasten to a top rail of wood or steel
- Adjustment of 90° in each direction
- Height 2-23/64" - Width 3-1/8"
- Must be glued with our "E4054" stainless steel high strength adhesive
- Don't forget to add the "E0385" screw to secure the railing
Easy to install, using a plastic hammer firmly hit the handrail support base into the newel post. Use high strength stainless steel adhesive for better results.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.