The E4561 90 Degree Elbow Anchorage Connector allows you to return to the wall the ends of our 1-5/8" Stainless Steel tube. They’re not supposed to be open, because when you’re carrying a shoulder bag, or even wearing a jacket, it might get caught up on that section of the handrail and you’ll either ruin your wardrobe or loose balance and fall down the stairs.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Cost effective alternative to welding
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Fitts 1-5/8" (42.4mm) diameter railing
- 3-5/16" from wall mount to center of the rail
- Provides 2-1/2" clearance between wall and rail
- 3-5/16" circular wall mounting flange - Thickness: 1/4"
- Flange has three 5/16" mounting holes
- Flange cover "E4073" (sold separately)
- Requires 3 Wood Screws "E1025W" to install (sold separately)
Installation is quick and easy, simply glue the ends with a high strength stainless steel adhesive and insert into your tube to the position required and leave to set.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.