E40593 Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts M8, also known as a threaded bushing, is a fastener element that is inserted into an object to add a threaded hole. It is needed to attach glass clamps to newel post combined with screws E0323 (1 per each Glass Clamp).
- M8-1.25mm Thread
- Hole size: 8MM - 7/16" diameter - 3/4" Height
- Provide a durable threaded hole
- Made of Stainless Steel AISI 316 for both interior and exterior use
- Drilling required for installation
- Riveting Tool required for installation
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.