The E4054 Stainless Steel High Strength Adhesive is used to glue together fittings and other joints of the stair sytem. Cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
This anaerobic adhesive also protects the joint from corrosion or rust that can result from moisture. Degrease parts to be joined before use.
- Creates a solid one-piece assembly
- Fills voids between close-fitting metal assemblies
- Fixture time: 10-20 min - Fully cure within 24 hours
- Cures without an activator
- Performs on stainless steel, aluminum, steel, plated, and special alloy parts
- Specific Gravity @ 25 °C 1.2
- Viscosity, Falling Ball 'D', @ 25 °C, mPa·s (cP) 450 to 750LMS
- Max Gap Fill: .015" - Shear Strength (psi): 4000+
- Available in 5ml and 50ml bottles
- Color: Green
Note: The "E4054" Anaerobic Adhesive remains liquid until isolated from oxygen. Directions for use:
1. For best results, clean all surfaces (external and internal) with our Industrial Grade Degreaser Spray E4051 and allow to dry.
2. Apply adhesive around the leading edge of the fitting and the inside of the tube and use a rotating motion during assembly to ensure good coverage.
3. Connect the two pieces.
4. Seal tube open ends with a rag or plastic (Glue will only cure under the absence of oxygen).
5. Parts should not be disturbed until sufficient handling strength is achieved.
6. For disassembly, apply localized heat to the assembly and disassemble while hot.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.