The E0385 Hex Socket Flat Head Screw M5 is used to attach handrail supports to the rail, round bars & cable holders to newel posts.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Must be driven into 5mm tapped holes
- Diameter: M5 - 1" Height
- Thread Size: M5 x .80mm
- Thread Direction: Right Hand
- Tighten with an Allen-style wrench ALW-3MM (Sold separately)
- Contains a recessed driving area and offers holding power at high torque levels
Metric screws are the type almost exclusively used in items manufactured in Europe.
Note: Building codes require a handrail installation any time there are more than three steps. Consult your local building code for specific requirements.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.