This attractive E0223 Wall Rail Bracket with Rigid Mounting Plate is ideal for supporting handrails at any angle. Has a rigid mounting plate and provides a contemporary look to commercial and residential properties.
- Will fasten to a top rail of wood or steel
- Available for interior and exterior use
- Round saddle fits 1-3/8"-1-5/8" round rail
- Flat or square rail saddle option available
- Just replace round saddle to accommodate any flat or square handrail
- Height: 3-11/32" to center of rail
- Width: 2-7/8" from wall to center of rail
- Flange Diameter: 2-3/4" - Flange has two 5/16" mounting holes
- Arm Thickness: 1/2"
- Flange cover "Canopy" (sold separately)
Installation is quick and easy, simply find a stud (use a stud finder to locate the center of each stud), pivot bracket to the proper handrail angle and then fasten the bracket to the wall.
Wall rail brackets should be installed every 48” on center average. Use 3 brackets per each 8' section.
Note: Building codes require a handrail installation any time there are more than three steps. Consult your local building code for specific requirements.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.