The E022/S1 Glass Mount Stainless Steel Handrail Bracket Support allows to mount railing on glass panels. Requires a hole (5/8"-1") to be drilled in the glass which must be done prior tempering. It can also be installed between two glass panels (gap) and no drilling is required.
Wall rail brackets should be installed every 48” on center average. Use 3 brackets per each 8' section.
- Available for interior and exterior use
- Features mounting plate for glass
- Easy adjustability and tightening
- Will fasten to a round top rail of wood or steel
- Fits 5/16" - 11/16" Glass
- Height: 2-9/16" - Width: 3" - Arm Thickness: 3/4"
- Set of gaskets included
- Round rail saddle included
- Rubber gaskets provides gripping power
- Satin/Brushed finish
- Use one bracket every 48"
For glass installation, all that is required is a 5/8"-1" hole drilled in the glass panel to mount the bracket.
- Designed and developed to meet the industry norms and safety code requirements.
- Before installing always consult a licensed engineer to ensure your installation meets the local building codes.
- For safety purposes, use tempered glass.
- The use of power tools during installation may damage decorative hardware.
- Illustration is provided for visual reference only.
- The Company disclaims any responsibility for the structural details related to a construction or project.
- Installation must be done by qualified personnel.
- Always make sure that the product is properly installed using suitable fixings to the support material.
- Never exceed the load or maximum size recommended by the manufacturer.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.