The E013 Stainless Steel Tube and Railing Core Floor Anchor (42.4mm) is used where there is not enough clearance for a flange or canopy. It is also used to create and provide stainless steel newel posts with a more clean look.
- 100% Aluminum - Suitable for Interior or Exterior use
- Ready to install - Must be cemented or glued
- Width: 1-1/2" - Height: 8-3/4"
Secure anchor to subfloor using cement or epoxy glue (not supplied).
- Mark tube/newel post location.
- Using 1-1/2" drill bit, drill a hole at least 5" deep.
- Completely remove the dust from the hole by using a vacuum or air compressor.
- Fill hole with cement or epoxy glue (Do not add too much).
- Insert floor anchor E013.
- Level anchor.
- Allow to dry for complete setting
- Apply adhesive around the anchor and inside of the tube
- Insert tube
- Level tube and allow to dry
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.