E00450 Wall/Side Mount Stainless Steel Newel Post has a 4" circular wall mounting bracket used to attach your post to a wall or other flat surface.
Perfect for stairs with reduced or limited space. Make the most out of your stairway walking space with this popular newel post.
- Available for interior and exterior use
- Ideal for both rake and balconies - Attaches with screws to any flat surface
- 4" circular wall mounting bracket
- 1-1/4" space between mounting bracket and post
- 47-1/4" Height - 1-5/8" diameter (42.4mm)
- Thickness: 16 gauge - Satin/Brushed finish
- Requires 2 Lag Bolts E3825L to install (sold separately)
Note: Posts are supplied with open top and bottom for you to add the End Cap required for your project.
If you require different heights we can manufacture it for you. Please contact us.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
When cutting stainless steel you need a tool that will cut quickly, accurately and cleanly. For better results use a deep cut band saw and a 18 tooth bi-metal blade.
To achieve a burr-free and straight cut, the following steps have been taken to cut stainless rail:
- Cut the tubing
- Using a belt sander, sand the tube so its flat
- Clean and sand using a 220-320 grit sand paper
Note: Consult your local building code for specific requirements.
Exterior Grade Railing AISI 316 exhibit better corrosion resistance than Type 304 (interior). It is also known as marine grade stainless steel due to its increased resistance to chloride corrosion compared to type 304.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.