The E0042-4 Pre-Drilled 4 Holes/Middle Stainless Steel Newel Post has 4 holes 180 degrees opposite, is normally used as an intermediate middle post on glass balconies.
This newel post is pre-drilled on 2 opposite sides so that you can easily insert 2 glass panels, one on each side.NO THREADED INSERTS OR RIVETING TOOL NEEDED!
- Typically used as a mid Post
- Available for interior and exterior use
- For use with glass infill panels - Holes made on one side only
- Newel Post for glass and 4 Glass Clamps
- Holes made at 180 degrees opposite
- Satin/Brushed finish
- 39-3/8" Height - 1 5/8" diameter (42.4mm) - 3-7/8" welded bottom flange
- Flange has three 5/16" mounting holes
- Thickness: 16 gauge (5/64")
- Bottom holes: 8-1/2" from the floor
- Top holes: 33-11/16" from the floor
- Requires 4 screws E0323 to attach glass clamps (sold separately)
- Requires 4 Glass Clamps (sold separately)
- Flange cover "Canopy - E020" (sold separately)
NO THREADED INSERTS OR RIVETING TOOL NEEDED!
Posts are supplied with an open top for you to add the Handrail Support required for your project.
If you require different heights, number of holes or spacing's - we can manufacture it for you. Please contact us.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.