The new E0042/37/K Angled Knee Wall Round Newel Post is designed to be a start, middle or end newel post on angled stair runs. It has a 3-15/16" welded bottom flange set at 37° and the angle can be modified as you need on-site. These posts are conveniently packaged with a flange cover.
- Works in conjunction with any modern stair railing system
- 39-3/8" Height - 1-5/8" diameter (42.4mm)
- 3-15/16" welded flange set @ 37° - The perfect solution for rake/angled areas
- Flange has four 5/16" mounting holes
- Thickness: 16 gauge (5/64")
- Flange Cover included
- Manufactured from stainless steel Grade AISI 304 for maximum corrosion resistance
Posts are supplied with an open top for you to add the Handrail Support required for your project.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.