The E0042-2 Pre-Drilled 2 Holes/End Stainless Steel Newel Post as 2 threaded holes (M8-8mm), it's normally used as starting/ending post on glass balconies. This newel post pre-drilled on 1 side so that you can easily insert 2 glass clamps.
NO THREADED INSERTS OR RIVETING TOOL NEEDED!
- Typically used as a start/end post
- Available for interior and exterior use
- For use with glass infill panels - Holes made on one side only
- Newel Post for glass and 2 Glass Clamps
- Satin/Brushed finish
- 39-3/8" Height - 1-5/8" diameter (42.4mm) - 3-7/8" welded bottom flange
- Flange has three 5/16" mounting holes
- Thickness: 16 gauge (5/64")
- Bottom hole: 8-1/2" from floor
- Top hole: 33-11/16" from the floor
- Requires 2 screws E0323 to attach glass clamps (sold separately)
- Requires 2 Glass Clamps (sold separately)
- Flange cover "Canopy - E020" (sold separately)
Posts are supplied with an open top for you to add the Handrail Support required for your project.
If you require different heights, number of holes or spacing's - we can manufacture it for you. Please contact us.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.