The E0032 Floor Mount Stainless Steel Square Newel Post It is one of the most commonly sold modern staircase newel post. It has a 3-15/16" welded bottom flange and it can be mounted on a stair tread, cap, landing or balconies. Provides a distinctive smooth and sleek appearance to the stair system.
- Available for interior and exterior use
- Works in conjunction with any modern stair railing system
- Most common size used - Satin/Brushed finish - No welding is required
- 1-9/16" x 1-9/16" (40mm) - Thickness: 16 gauge (5/64") - Height: 39-3/8"
- 3-15/16 x 3-15/16 welded bottom flange
- Flange has four 5/16" mounting holes
- Flange cover "Square Canopy" (sold separately)
Posts are supplied with an open top for you to add the Handrail Support required for your project.
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
Cutting stainless steel
When cutting stainless steel you need a tool that will cut quickly, accurately and cleanly. For better results use a deep cut band saw and a 18 tooth bi-metal blade.
To achieve a burr-free and straight cut, the following steps have been taken to cut stainless rail:
- Cut the tubing
- Using a belt sander, sand the tube so its flat
- Clean and sand using a 220-320 grit sand paper
Note: Consult your local building code for specific requirements.
Exterior Grade Railing AISI 316 exhibit better corrosion resistance than Type 304 (interior). It is also known as marine grade stainless steel due to its increased resistance to chloride corrosion compared to type 304.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.