Our Clear Epoxy Glue Adhesive EPC-410 is used by professionals to secure Stainless Steel pieces into place. It dries hard and creates an immovable piece once dried. Approximately working time is 15 minutes.
- Translucent paste epoxy - Two-part epoxy resin adhesive
- 50ml double-barrel cartridge - Non-drip (slow drip)
- 100% solid and does not shrink upon curing
- Thick and permanent, similar to Vaseline
- Includes two mixing nozzles
- Cures in 3 - 4 hours - Can be recapped for later use
- Time resistant, impact resistant and water resistant
- Used in conjunction with the Epoxy Gun (Not included and is sold separately)
After the two components of Epoxy Glue have been mixed, the adhesive hardens with almost no loss of volume to form a duroplastic synthetic resin. Hardening takes place by evaporation. Surface must be dry and free of dust and grease.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.