The 3mm Hex Key Allen Wrench is used to fasten the E0385 screws while attaching round bar and/or cable holders base to a newel post and railing. It is also used to attach handrail supports to the rail using E0385 screws.
- Most used and essential hand tool for any stainless project
- A hex key makes tightening and untightening easy
- Finish: Black oxide - Length Format: Short arm
- Fastener Size: 3mm - Use to fasten E0385 screws
- Tempered Alloy Steel provides high strength and resistance to rotational distortion
- Made in the USA
An allen wrench, allen key or hex key is a hexagonal socket driving tool for screwing in a bolt or screw with a hexagonal head. The L-shaped design allows you to access hard-to-reach bolts and screws or add a little extra torque for a tough job.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.