Our E036500 Modern Adjustable Stainless Steel Wall Rail Bracket will attach to any wall or flat surface. It's adjustable base allows railing to be placed in multiple angles. Installation is straightforward with the use of a drill, screws and hex head key.
- Available for flat and round bottom railing
- Manufactured from stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Width: 2-3/4" from wall to center of rail
- Height: 3-9/16" - Arm Thickness: 9/16"
- Mounting base: 2-3/8" x 1-9/16"
- 1 Hexagonal socket set screw
- Satin/Brushed finish
With the correct installation of a handrail support, you can ensure that various aspects of a home are made safe and easier to use and also have a decorative touch.
Wall rail brackets should be installed every 48” on center average. Use 3 brackets per each 8' section.
Note: Building codes require a handrail installation any time there are more than three steps. Consult your local building code for specific requirements.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.