The E4471 Articulated Curved Elbow Fitting Connector offers the flexibility to connect stainless steel railing tube virtually in any direction. Designed for a flush fitting to provide you with a simple, strong and neat way to join stainless steel railing together with an adjustment of 360° in each direction.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Cost effective alternative to welding
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Fitts 1-5/8" (42.4mm) diameter railing
- Creates a piviotable bridge between two pieces of stainless steel handrail
- Adjustment from 90° to 180° (with offset)
- Two internal set screws
- External Diameter: 1-5/8" (42.4mm) - Length: 3-1/2" - Thickness: 3/32"
- For permanent and strong connections, we recommend using our high strength stainless steel adhesive E4054
Installation is quick and easy, simply glue the ends with a high strength stainless steel adhesive and insert into your tube to the angle required, block oxygen flow and leave to set.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.