The Stainless Steel Newel Post & Rail Drilling Template Set makes stainless steel drilling easy, fast and affordable. Designed to give a stable and safe position for drilling.
Ideal for accurate drilling of multiple holes, tapping and alignment. Set includes: 3 square drilling guides, 2 are normally used to keep the newel post or rail secured while the third one is used to drill holes along the length of the tube.
- Used for the same purpose as the E40580
- Helps you keep holes in straight line
- Install or remove in seconds
- Works with our 1-5/8" (42.4mm) stainless steel tube
- Suitable for M5, M6, M8 and M10 drill sizes
- Perfect for multiple holes in a post or handrail
- Polyproylene clamp halves to prevent scratches
- Easy assembly - Basic skills required
- Requires a 11mm wrench (not included)
Each template assembly consists of: steel weld plate, two polyproylene clamp halves, steel cover plate and two hex head bolts. Weld plates, cover plates and bolts are furnished in zinc-plated steel.
- Just mark holes
- Attach drilling templates
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.