The EA05 Stainless Steel Wire Rope Cable Stopper with set screw is used to provide a temporary grip on wire ropes or cables without slippage. The stopper is secured to the cable with the supplied set screw and is fastened using a Hex key.
- Prevents slippage which could cause injuries
- Ideal for balustrading & suspended systems
- Designed to accept our 1/8" and 5mm cable
- Simple to install with the use of a hex key
- Tremendous resistance to loosening due to vibration
- 316 marine grade quality suitable for interior or exterior use
- Diameter: 3/4" - 25/32" Height
- 1 Hexagonal socket M10 set screw
- Quick and easy to install - Satin/Brushed finish
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.