The E450 90 Degree Curved Elbow Fitting Connector is commonly used in stair railing systems to navigate corners where handrail must turn 90° left or right/up or down. No need to weld just simply glue the ends with a high strength stainless steel adhesive and insert into your tube to create a strong connection.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Cost effective alternative to welding
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Fitts 1-5/8" (42.4mm) diameter stainless steel railing
- Makes very smooth radius transitions around 90 degree corners
- External Diameter: 1-5/8" (42.4mm) - Length: 3-1/2" - Thickness: 3/32"
- Fix using high strength stainless steel adhesive
- For permanent and strong connections, we recommend using our high strength stainless steel adhesive E4054
Installation is quick and easy, simply glue the ends with a high strength stainless steel adhesive and insert into your tube to the angle required, block oxygen flow and leave to set.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.