The E4483 Adjustable Tube Holder Anchorage provides you with a simple and neat way to attach stainless steel railing coming up the stairs to a wall. Ideal for any application that requires a non-standard angle for railings or posts.
- Made of AISI 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Cost effective alternative to welding
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use
- Fitts 1-5/8" (42.4mm) diameter stainless steel railing
- Adjustment of 90° in each direction
- Attaches with screws to any flat surface
- Width: 3-1/4" - Height: 2-23/64" - Thickness: 1/4"
- 3-17/64" circular wall mounting flange
- Flange has three 5/16" mounting holes
- Flange cover "E020" (sold separately)
- Requires 3 Wood Screws "E1025W" to install (sold separately)
- For permanent and strong connections, we recommend using our high strength stainless steel adhesive E4054
Installation is quick and easy, simply glue the ends with a high strength stainless steel adhesive and insert into your tube to the angle required and leave to set.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at (844) 424-0112 or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.